WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
When you place an online order with Afterpay, you can split the cost of your purchase instead of paying the full amount upfront! Vybe will ship your order out as normal, while you make your repayments in four equal instalments. Instalments are due every two weeks.
- Pay for your order over 4 equal payments
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- No interest or added fees
CAN I USE AFTERPAY?
You must be 18 years or older to use Afterpay. You must also have an eligible credit or debit card.
HOW DO I BUY ITEMS USING AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- You will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register for a new Afterpay account or login to an existing account
- Enter or verify your payment details
- Confirm your order
Please note: the amount of the first payment must be on your nominated card at the time of the checkout. For information about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE AN ITEM BOUGHT WITH AFTERPAY?
You can return your Afterpay purchase in any Spendless Shoes store (Vybe’s exclusive stockists) for an exchange. If you require a refund, your order must be posted back to the online store at your own cost.
To exchange an item with Afterpay:
- Go into any Spendless store with your unworn purchase.
- Bring along your tax invoice as proof of purchase to make the exchange quick and easy.
As long as the style(s) are unworn and ready for resale, we will offer you an exchange in store for another style.
HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM FOR A REFUND WITH AFTERPAY?
- Jump onto our website and submit a Returns Request through the contact form
- We’ll contact you via email with everything you need to get a refund for your order
In order to obtain an Afterpay refund, you must post the style(s) back to the online store at your own cost.
WHEN IS THE FIRST PAYMENT CHARGED?
New Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will need to have enough money on your nominated card to cover the first Afterpay payment to out through the order successfully.
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
Make sure you keep track of your repayments! If you fail to pay one of your instalments, Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10. If the payment is still overdue 7 days later, a further $7 fee will be charged to your account (and each week after) until the order is paid off.
WHAT CARDS CAN YOU USE WITH AFTERPAY?
- Afterpay accepts MasterCard, Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
- Afterpay does not accept prepaid cards or foreign/international debit or credit cards.
IS THERE A PRICE LIMIT?
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500. Purchases over $500 must be made with a credit card.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders, or Afterpay accounts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can always visit their website for more information.