WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
When you place an online order with Afterpay, you can split the cost of your purchase instead of paying the full amount upfront! Vybe will ship your order out as normal, while you make your repayments in four equal instalments. Instalments are due every two weeks.
- Pay for your order over 4 equal payments
- Complete your checkout in seconds with instant approval
- No interest or added fees
CAN I USE AFTERPAY?
You must be 18 years or older to use Afterpay. You must also have an eligible credit or debit card.
HOW DO I BUY ITEMS USING AFTERPAY?
- Add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- You will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register for a new Afterpay account or login to an existing account
- Enter or verify your payment details
- Confirm your order
Please note: the amount of the first payment must be on your nominated card at the time of the checkout. For information about the Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
Do you need to return a Vybe order made through Afterpay? No stress! You can send your order back to our online store for a refund or exchange. Please note the style(s) must be posted back to the online store at your own cost.
TO RETURN YOUR ITEM FOR AN AFTERPAY REFUND:
- Jump onto our website and head to the contact form
- Through the contact form, submit an Afterpay Returns Request
- Ensure you include your order number and purchase details
- Wait for Vybe to contact you via email with the next steps
WHEN IS THE FIRST PAYMENT CHARGED?
New Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will need to have enough money on your nominated card to cover the first Afterpay payment to out through the order successfully.
WHAT IF I MISS A PAYMENT?
Make sure you keep track of your repayments! If you fail to pay one of your instalments, Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10. If the payment is still overdue 7 days later, a further $7 fee will be charged to your account (and each week after) until the order is paid off.
WHAT CARDS CAN YOU USE WITH AFTERPAY?
- Afterpay accepts MasterCard, Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
- Afterpay does not accept prepaid cards or foreign/international debit or credit cards.
IS THERE A PRICE LIMIT?
- Afterpay can be used to make purchases on all orders up to $1000. A debit or credit card can be used for purchases under $500. Purchases over $500 must be made with a credit card.
WHO SHOULD I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT AFTERPAY?
For any queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders, or Afterpay accounts, please email email@example.com
Or you can always visit their website for more information.