WHO CAN APPLY FOR ZIP?
To create an account and pay with Zip, you need:
- A Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account
- A bank account or credit card
- To be 18 years of age or older
WHAT’S THERE TO LOVE ABOUT ZIP?
- Approval is instant and easy with a Facebook, PayPal, LinkedIn, or email account.
- You’ll get digital credit up to $1,000 to spend online and in-store.
- No interest fees or hidden costs!
HOW FLEXIBLE IS THE PAYMENT?
You will have up to 60 days to pay back the full amount. However, there is a minimum repayment of $40 a month.
WHAT IF I NEED MORE TIME?
No problem! You can buy yourself extra time for a $6 service fee per month. This fee will be waived if your full balance is paid by the final due date.
WHAT IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED?
Zip’s acceptance process is based on a number of different factors, which include social identity checks & credit checks. If you are declined and would like more information, please contact Zip directly at https://zip.co/.
WHY DO I HAVE A LOWER SPENDING LIMIT?
Unfortunately, not all customers are eligible for the full $1000 limit. If you do not meet specific requirements during application, you may only receive approval for lower limit spending.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE/REFUND ITEMS?
You can return your Zip purchase into our exclusive stockists, Spendless Shoes, stores for an exchange or refund.
I STILL HAVE MORE QUESTIONS!
You can jump onto the Zip website to contact them on https://zip.co/